THR in School
THR CONSULTING IN SCHOOL
THR Consulting has been working with schools in Sussex, Surrey and South London providing bespoke HR services to support leadership teams through particularly tough or unusual circumstances, like planning for change, growth or redundancies. Professionally qualified, we offer a really cost-effective way of keeping within the scope of employment law and employment best practice.
Here is what one client has said about us:
‘The Senior Leadership Team of our school worked very closely with THR Consulting during the restructuring and subsequent redundancy process. We were impressed by their calmness, efficiency and excellent knowledge of employment law leading to sound advice during this naturally stressful process. I would have no hesitation recommending them to other schools.’
Former Assistant Headteacher
We have worked extensively within schools providing HR support directly or through Associate work with specialist educational consultancy - HC Associates. [Click to find out more about their comprehensive range of support for the education sector.]
We have worked with Governing Bodies, Trustees and Headteachers on:
- advice and guidance with early planning phases for change, including dealing with questions of law
- implementation of change including - consultation, selection, communication
- sickness absence case management
- leading or supporting in handling Investigations, Grievances and Disciplinaries
- TUPE transfer - planning, consultation and due diligence
- TU and employee representative briefings and meetings
- Supporting handling Subject Access Requests made under the Data Protection Act or other complex or otherwise time consuming requests submitted to your school or college
Why not speak to us to find out how your school can benefit from additional professional cost-effective, bespoke support – school by school, or via a locality, Federation or Academy group?